- This Website, instantfunding.io, is operated by Acello Ltd (collectively, the “Company”). The Company offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional to your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- By using our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
General Use and Fees
- The Services are only intended for persons over the age of 18 residing in the country for which the Services are available. By registering on the Website, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not use the Services. You undertake to access the Services solely from one of the countries for which the Services are available. You acknowledge that your access to and use of the Services may be restricted or prohibited by law in some countries, and you undertake to only access and use the Services in accordance with applicable laws. Please advise we do not allow Citizens of Iran, Syria, or North Korea to purchase the services provided by Instant Funding.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store (under the provided accounts section) shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- None of the services provided to you by the Company can be considered investment services in accordance with applicable laws. The Company does not give or provide to you any guidance, instructions, or information about how or in which manner you should perform transactions when using the services or otherwise, or any other similar information about the investment tools traded, nor does the Company accept any such guidance, instructions, or information from you. None of the services constitute investment advice or recommendations and no employees, staff, or representatives of the Company are authorised to provide investment advice or recommendations. Should any information or statement of any employee, staff, or representatives of the Company be interpreted as investment advice or recommendations, the Company explicitly disclaims that the same is investment advice or recommendations and shall not be responsible for them. Acello Ltd is not a broker-dealer or a brokerage and does not process, facilitate, or transmit any financial transactions of any kind. Likewise, the Company does not buy, sell or deal in any financial instruments as a dealer or principal, under any circumstances. The company ONLY offers Virtual Funded Accounts (Demo Trading Accounts) we do not offer any form of Live Funded Accounts nor do we allow clients to do this through our service/platform. We do offer Virtual accounts where live market conditions are simulated and it is at our own discretion to send your positions to a proprietary trading firm.
- We may grant access to third parties to our website in order to troubleshoot and/or maintain website, database or infrastructure related issues. This access is monitored and removed after scope of work is performed if we feel necessary.
- The Digital Service fees are paid for allowing you to access our platform and other related services and resources. We do not accept or hold deposits or maintain customer deposit accounts. As per the guidelines set out on this Website, the Customer is only entitled to a refund of the service fees if we see fit at our own discretionary decision and if the issued demo trading account, if the order is not more than 14 days old, if the account has not been merged with another account, if the account has not been scaled or had a payout and the customer has not placed a trade on the account, a refund then may be eligible. (This is different if the customer has met the requirements to have the fee refunded at Maximum Scale on Instant Funding accounts, or with the first payout on Challenge Accounts. If the Customer’s demo trading account is in drawdown/at a loss or has been closed due to violating the program rules, the Customer is not entitled to a refund of fees under any circumstances. If a Customer is eligible and requests a refund, the issuing of a refund will signal the end of their access to their account, platform and all other services provided by the Company. Customers who request a refund are obliged to cover transfer fees including but not limited to: contract fees, third party provider fees, card processing fees, international transfer fees, bank fees, crypto fees and gas fees for both credit and debit transactions.
- If the Customer lodges a complaint regarding the fee paid or disputes this with the Customer’s bank or payment service provider (through chargeback services, dispute services or other similar services) on the basis of which an annulment, cancellation or refund of the fee or any part thereof is requested, the Company is entitled, at its own discretion, to stop providing to the Customer any Services or entitlements herein and refuse any future Services and has the right to take legal action to redeem any wrongful Charge-Backs, please remember the company has the right to refund clients when it deems a fair scenario AND the Virtual/Demo Trading account is not at a loss. We have the right to use and not limited to: Your IP address, Name, Email, Address, Deel Information, Payment Methods, KYC and other information to provide to the Bank / Payment Processor when disputing a Charge Back.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and the Customer will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time as well as but not limited to at our own discretion declining an account scaling application if we feel the customer is (but not limited to) being aggressive, not disciplined or with their trading style, anything that could increase risk to the virtual funded account could result in scaling being declined. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by the Company.
Changes and Accuracy
- We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, however the information is also supplied by third parties and we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our digital services are subject to change without notice.We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (accounts provided) (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Services and Refunds
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the refund of Digital Service/Product fees to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction without explanation.
- Customers are eligible for refunds, if the criteria set out within our Guidelines are met and we see fit at our own discretion, within 14 days of the payment date. Customers are not eligible for refunds after this 14-day period.
- Customers are eligible for a refund if they have not traded on the account. Once a Customer has traded, they will no longer be eligible for a refund. If an account is untraded and within 14 days of the payment date, the customer would be eligible for a refund.
Account Management, Trading Behaviour and Responsible Trading
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sale of our products or Services, including termination of active accounts, to any person who misuses our systems. This includes the use of expert advisors (EAs) which take advantage and/or jeopardise the backend systems of the Company’s / its technical partners. This also includes any trading behaviour which aims to benefit from inefficiencies in platform, server or brokerage servers. These activities can also include, but are not limited to, latency arbitrage trading, long-short arbitrage trading, gap trading, spread arbitrage, reverse arbitrage, tick scalping, opposite trading between accounts, hedging EAs, grid systems or martingale EAs. We do not currently have an automated system to check for these EAs, like most firms our only way to see this is once a payout is requested and a member of the team manually checks your account – Our risk management system will automatically stop copying positions if the above EAs are detected, however, it does not have the ability to notify us. This means we may not always be able to notify traders if they have an EA that has violated the rules even though the live account had stopped copying, until a trader either requests a check on their trading account or, requests a scale or payout. Instant Funding does not permit the use of signals. Trades must be yours at all times (there are no exceptions to this rule). Traders found to be using signal groups or using trades that are not their own, their accounts will be closed immediately. More prohibited trading activity examples, but are not limited to, alone or in collusion with other persons’ combinations of trades, for example, simultaneously entering opposite positions on different accounts, or multiple traders placing the same trades. ‘All-in’ mentality where you have stacked position(s) on instrument(s), taking a gambling-like style, it is at our sole discretion to offer a free retry or refund if we see an ‘All-in’ trading style, we need to see traders show a consistent edge, we want to see good risk management and no gambling, this includes risking more than 50% of any of the drawdown limits in open positions (daily or maximum), if we feel a trader is using reckless behaviour we may take action such as but not limited to; resetting the challenge(s), offer a refund(s), reduced payout percentage or refusal or payout, refusal of scale, reduced account leverage or terminate the account and permission to use our services, please remember we are a professional funding firm, we are here to support skilled traders, not gambling. Opening and closing trades on the same instrument within close proximity to each other is not prohibited. This is still a form of layering, also known as stacking, it is at Instant Fundings discretion to determine whether a trader’s risk management is not being managed correctly. Opening multiple positions on correlated instruments or currency pairs can still lead to over-leveraging, which is another form of gambling. You can not use Challenge Passing services. This is a serious breach and we do take precautions to detect this, if you are executing trades on our Challenge accounts, Conventional or Smart Instant Funding model the same time, direction and/or instruments as other traders, if you are trading from an IP not where your billing address is located and or other methods we may detect. Please note strategies where you open trades for less than 12 seconds, also known as tick scalping, are strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account and limit the sales of products and Services to customers who breach these clauses. Customer accounts which get terminated will not be able to access refunds and will not receive compensation under such circumstances.
Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or unauthorised distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For account payouts, you agree to be paid out via Deel platform, bank transfer or cryptocurrency. We reserve the right to refuse payments via other payment methods in which the Company does not support. We hold a minimum payout value of 50 USD via the Deel platform. If a payout request is submitted under this threshold, we can send via bank transfer or cryptocurrency. For any off schedule payouts, on any date otherwise stated when signing the trader agreement, we will also send via bank transfer or cryptocurrency. We may send cryptocurrency payouts via USDT, Ethereum or Bitcoin, unless otherwise agreed upon by the Client and Company.
- If an account has hit Maximum Drawdown, Daily Drawdown, Profit Target, Inactivity Threshold or violated any other rules. The account will be made ‘Read-Only’, and in some cases scheduled for auto deletion depending on server demand. This would be the end of the service for this specific product.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools on an ”as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
- We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in future or present offer a range of existing or new services and/or features through the website. Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- We hold no liability for inaccuracies deriving from any use of third party partners, platforms or parties not associated with the Company. If any issue arises from use of third party platforms, including but not limited to; server inefficiencies, liquidity disconnects, inaccuracy of information, time lags, loading lags, requoting, it is at the Company’s discretion whether to find a solution. We may not make provisions under such circumstances. The Company holds no controlling rights or capabilities to such third parties and will never liaise or collide with third parties to which end can affect the Service we provide. By using our Service, Customers agree that the Company holds no liability in such circumstances and that they understand the nature of using third party platforms and the inconsistencies which may arise from doing so. Customers can not request refund if the problem of their experience is due to third party matters to which the Company has no control over.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. In no case shall Intellimeter, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Indemnification and Severability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Contracts and Legal
- Customers who purchase products or Services and sign independent contractor agreements with the Company are bound to the sections of these Terms of Service. It is the customer’s responsibility to read and understand the Terms of Service before signing any contract, and, by signing the contract, therefore, agree with these Terms.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the user’s legal jurisdiction.
If the customer causes harm to Instant Funding, in particular if the customer provides incomplete, untrue or non-updated information, that may damage the Instant Funding’s good reputation, we remain the right to prevent the customer from ordering any other services and completely or partially restricting any ongoing services, including but not limited to, restricting access to trading accounts and/or the trading platform / dashboard without any prior notice and any compensation.
Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.